Monday 24 September 2018

Ahuriri and Huritini Fun Run


On Monday morning we did our Fun Run. I liked jumping over the hurdles. I did not like when we had to walk over the wood because it was not fun. I felt like my heart was beating fast because I was running through a crowd of people. All of the people were yelling, "Go Georgia."
Georgia


At 9m in the morning it was our Fun Run. I was first in the boy year 2's. My favourite bit was the hurdles.
Lochie

At 9am on Monday it was our Fun Run. At the very start I was bored. I liked going down the slide because it gave me a boost and I also liked the spider web because it was fun.
Owen


At the start of the Fun Run I felt happy because I was in front of everyone. During the race I liked the spider web because I felt like a spider. At the end of the race I felt nervous because I was so close to the finish line.
Henry F

At the start of the Fun Run I felt happy because my Mum and Dad were there. When I was running I got puffed. At the end I helped Imogen.
Madison





 









No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.