Monday 24 September 2018

Describing the Fun Run

I felt exhausted at the end.
I felt puffed when I went down the hill.
I never gave up.
I heard stomping when people were jumping over the hurdles.
By Lulu

I felt nervous at the start.
I saw dots and hurdles and hoops.
I wondered how Bailey felt when she fell over.
I waited for her.
By Imogen C

I felt like an express train because everywhere I went I was really fast.
I felt happy because I finished the race.
I felt super puffed at the end of the race.
By Wade

I felt happy because I came first.
My tummy hurt because I ran so fast.
By Levi

I felt proud at the start line.
I heard hands clapping and feet stomping at the start line.
I saw some people at the finish line after and before me.
I wonder who came first.
By Avleen








I felt proud because I came in third place.
I felt so tired.
I saw peoples legs flying and vests.
I heard cheering, puffing and stomping.
I wondered if next time I would come in the same place.
By Imogen

I felt nervous at the start because there were lots of parents looking at me.
I heard talking at the finish line.
I felt excited because I came fourth.
I wonder if I can win next time.
By Leafaye

I felt nervous because it was my first time.
I heard clapping and cheering.
I felt sore because I fell over.
By Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.