Friday 19 October 2018

A moment in time- a description of our first day swimming.

I felt nervous and scared.
I heard splashing and kicking.
I saw kids kicking and parents talking.
By Zara

I saw splashing.
I felt happy.
I heard waves.
I wondered what other people felt like.
By Osten

I see water.
I swim.
I kick the water.
By Seungri

I felt worried because I thought I would sink.
I heard children kicking in the pool.
I wondered what my swimming class will do today?
I saw kids blowing bubbles.
I wonder if I can do better tomorrow?
By Leafaye

I felt excited when we were in the bus.
I heard splashing in the pool.
I saw kicking in the pool.
I wondered if we were going to our school yet.
By Avleen






I felt my body shaking.
I felt tired and frustrated because there was a lot of noise on the bus.
I heard people jumping in the pool.
I wondered what we
will be learning.
By Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.